I invite you to join us and here is a couple of reasons why (in a very objective view of course):
- You want to learn more on Domain Specific Languages.
- You've heard so much about polyglotism: here a session where you've got a chance to see in action 2 very popular languages on the JVM in the same session! Scala and Groovy are seen theoretically strongly opposed but we will show you how, using different techniques, we achieve the same DSL.
- You want to see code and really learn something concrete. We'll show you step by step how to build KissingTurtles language. If you bring along your computer you can even do it yourself.
- You're not into Groovy or Scala. Fancy a tour in Scala and Groovy land? Even code your first script.
- You're interested by XaaS buzz words. What are the challenges of platform as a service. Running client code (not to mention when client is 6 years old) can be risky and tricky.
- You have kids too. You want to see what is KissingTurtles.
- You love french accent. Two Frenchies on stage with a pure lovely accent.
- You want to have fun.
But I've already said too much. I love chatting, but this is supposed to be a teasing...
See you Monday at 4:30pm Hilton - continental Ballroom 1/2/3. I'll be there. Will you?